Impress the Heck Out of Your 1st AdWords Client
You’re a smart, digital maven who does just fine winning and managing clients online.
You’re so good that you just upsold a client on PPC services, which of course you can handle.
The problem? You’ve never actually managed paid search, and you don’t know what you don’t know. You really don’t want to look like an idiot in front of your client when you can’t answer basic questions like:
- “What do you need from us to get started?”
- “Should we just add your email to manage the account?” (hint: no!)
- “Can you let us know why performance is down from last year?”
You’ve got your work cut out for you. I can help make it a whole lot easier.
Let’s talk about what you need to figure out, like, right now, including:
- How to pitch right and charge what you’re worth – even you’re client’s got a low budget.
- How to get started like you’ve done this a million times, including:
- proposals, statement of work & contracts
- scope & rates, pricing models, engine payments, management & setup fees
- logins & access
- How to help shape goals, KPIs & client expectations that will drive mutual success.
And how to get the account humming like a pro:
- How to build a strategy from day 1.
- How to get started with ad copy that converts.
- How to set the right targeting, and which default settings to change that will drive unwanted traffic.
- How to use segmentation to optimize performance.
- How to manage and answer questions about display, responsive ads, video, mobile, shopping, DKI, DSA, GSP, and more.
If you’ve inherited an existing account, you’ll also want to know:
- How to expertly handle an account takeover.
- How to stop scrolling through 20K keywords and take action without tanking what’s working.
- The hidden settings agencies love to use that may be messing with your adjustments behind the scenes, and how to fix them.
I’ve been at this for 13 years. I’ve audited and managed 100s of AdWords accounts. More importantly, I’ve helped many ambitious marketers like you shake their imposter syndrome and successfully pitch and manage new AdWords accounts.
If you need a little help, schedule a call.
Schedule a call on-demand and get 1-on-1 support
It’s that easy. You don’t need to commit to a package or sign up for a costly mentoring program. When you work with me, you get immediate, personalized consulting to help you find the next steps and take action.
Call is $150 for the hour, and you only pay for time used.